Research Paper Contest For Everyone
Anyone and everyone who has a penchant for writing and is in awe of the payment system are invited to write about it.
Emerchant Authority Research Paper contest encourages students (under graduates, graduates, PhDs), professionals, POS experts, Payment Gateway Experts, and enginners to deliberate and put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. Participants are required to research and present historical, scientific, experiential and/or informational write-ups on POS and Payment System. The intent of organising this contest is to harness creativity and to disseminate the benefits of POS Machines and high risk merchant account.
- The challenges of providing payment processing services to high risk merchants: This essay could explore the difficulties payment processors face when working with merchants in industries like adult entertainment, gambling, nutraceuticals etc. It could analyze the fraud risks and chargeback issues associated with these merchants.
- Evaluating risk mitigation strategies for high risk merchants: This essay could look at different strategies used by payment processors to minimize risks when dealing with high risk merchants, like holding reserves, requiring collateral, using strict underwriting practices etc. It could assess the effectiveness of these different approaches.
- The impacts of high risk merchant accounts on payment processors and banks: This essay could examine how providing services to high risk merchants can impact a payment processor's relationships with card networks and banks. It could discuss outcomes like higher processing costs, increased monitoring and reporting requirements.
- POS system compliance challenges for high risk merchants: This essay could detail the strict data security and compliance standards that high risk merchants need to meet to get POS systems. It could review issues like achieving PCI DSS compliance and protecting customer data with high fraud risk.
- Alternate payment technologies for the high risk merchant market: This essay could provide an overview of some emerging payment technologies like cryptocurrency, mobile payments etc. and assess their potential to provide better solutions for high risk merchants.
- Case study on a payment processor specialized in the high risk market: This essay could provide an in-depth profile of a payment processor that focuses specifically on providing services to high risk industries. It could analyze their business model, risk management approach and compliance standards.
- The length of the research paper should be more than 2000 words
- The research paper must be grammatically perfect (US English) and should be original writing. Badly written and plagiarized copies will be discarded. The write-up must be creative and proofread before submission.
- The research paper can be based on experience, scientific and/or historical in nature.
- Relevant sources must be cited wherever possible.
- Participants may use their preferred style of writing and submit the research paper in MS word or PDF format.
Who Can Participate
This contest is open for everyone.
First place: $5000 and essay will be published on Emerchant Authority’s website
Second place: $4,000 and essay will be published on Emerchant Authority’s website
Third Place: $3000 and essay will be published on Emerchant Authority’s website