Dejavoo QD2 Mobile Wireless Android POS Terminal
The Dejavoo QD2 mobile terminal is a contactless terminal that is feature-rich for businesses that accept credit cards. The terminal includes built-in capability to process both EMV chip cards and contactless (NFC) payments, such as MasterCard PayPass and Visa payWave. The machine also allows acceptance of traditional magnetic stripe credit cards, and both PIN-based and signature-based debit cards.
- 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 5.5" touch screen
- E SIM world coverage
- 7.4V - 2 x 2600mAh batteries
- All-In-One DejaPayPro
- Charging base
- Brand: Dejavoo
- Product Type: POS Terminal
- Software Platform: Secure Android
- Length: 7.40"
- Width: 3.35"
- Height: 2.72"
- Weight: 0.91 lbs
- Processor: Quad-Core @ 1.1GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash
- Display: 5.5" color LCD with touch panel (720 x 1280)
- Printer: 58mm thermal printer, printing speed 50mm per second
- Scanner: 1D and 2D barcode scanner
- Camera: 5M with auto-focus and flash
- Audio: Built-in microphone, speaker
- Security: PCI PTS 5.0
- Contactless: ISO 14443 Type A & B, Mifare, Contactless EMV Level 1, MasterCard Paypass, Visa PayWave, ExpressPay and D-Pass (in progress)
- Chip Card: ISO 7816, EMV Level 1 & Level 2
- MSR: ISO 7811, Track 1/2/3, Bi-direction
- Slots: Dual SIM or 1SIM & 1SAM, TF card x 1
- Communication: GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE,TDD-LTE, WiFi, BT4.0, E-SIM
- Satellite USB: Micro-USB OTG
- Battery: 7.4V, 2 x 2600mAh
- Charging: 5V 2A adapter, supports USB charging
- Fingerprint Sensor (optional): 20 x 32mm, 508dpi, can recognize fake fingers; supports ANSI-378, ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-4
Data Sheet - QD2