Dejavoo QD4 Desktop Android POS Terminal
The Dejavoo QD4 Android terminal is a contactless terminal that is feature-rich for businesses that accept credit cards. The terminal includes built-in capability to process both EMV chip cards and contactless (NFC) payments, such as MasterCard PayPass and Visa payWave. The machine also allows acceptance of traditional magnetic stripe credit cards, and both PIN-based and signature-based debit cards.
The Dejavoo QD4 credit card machine boasts several features that make it a convenient and flexible choice for your business. The terminal offers multiple connection options, a large touch screen for high visibility viewing no matter the lighting conditions, and a built-in printer.
- Ethernet, WiFi, USB
- Large touch screen
- 50 ft. paper roll
- Brand: Dejavoo
- Product Type: POS Terminal
- Software Platform: Secure Android
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
- Chip Card: ISO 7816, EMV Level 1 & Level 2
- MSR: ISO 7811, Track 1/2/3, Bi-direction
- Communication: Ethernet - USB to Ethernet, WiFi (no dial)
- Satellite USB: USB 2.0 host
- Fingerprint Sensor (optional): 20 x 32mm, 508dpi, can recognize fake fingers; supports ANSI-378, ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-4
Data Sheet - QD4