Dejavoo Z11 EMV Contactless No Dial, IP, WiFi Credit Card Terminal - Bundle
Bundle version includes 12 month supply of printing paper and ink.
The Z11 countertop payment terminals provide an easy to use EMV payment experience for every business owner. With easy access to frequently used options in the “Favorites" Menu and a simple “Call Me" button to request a support representative callback, merchants love the ease of use and ISOs love the easy programming of Dejavoo.
- EMV and NFC Contactless Built In – EMV 4.x L1 and L2 certified
- Tri-Comm capability (Dial, IP & WiFi)
- 3.5" TFT LCD with PCT touch screen for signature on the screen
- 2.4" Color LCD with backlight
- 192 MB of Memory (128 MB RAM / 64 MB DDR RAM)
- Model: The Vega 3000 is PCI PTS v4.x Certified
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass,
- Display logo on the screen and print logo on the transaction receipts
- Scroll multiple images on the terminal display when in idle mode
- Ideal for signature capture and upload to the DeNovo business portal
- Great solution for SPIn integration to POS systems
- 32bits 400MHz high speed microprocessor
- Brand: Dejavoo
- Product Type: WiFi Credit Card Terminal
- Length: 7.5"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Processor: 32 bits 400MHz Secure Microprocessor
- Memory: Flash / DDR RAM: 128MB / 64MB | Micro SD Socket: Optional
- Display: 3.5" Color LCD - 320 x 480 pixels
- Communication: Ethernet, 2 x RS232, 2 x USB, WiFi
- Keypad: 15 Standard Keys
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Graphical Printer: 2.25" x 80’, 4" per second
- Crypto: TRNG, DES, T’DES, AES, RSA, MK/SK, DUKPT, T-DES DUKPT
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 150°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F
- Software: SDK, KMS, TMS, Simulator, CTOS library, ISO 8583 library, Crypto library
- Magnetic Strip: ISO 7810, 7811 & 7813 Triple Track Bi-Directional
- Contact Card: User card ISO 7816 ID-1 1.8V / 3V / 5V T=0, T=1 SAM Card (up to 4): 2 for Z8, 2 for Z11
- Contactless (standard): ISO 14443 Type A, B, ISO 18092 NFC and Milfare and SONY Felica ~ Working frequency 13.56MHz
- Security & Payment: PCI PTS v4, EMV L1 L2, TQM, PBOC L1 L2, Visa PayWave, MasterCard PayPass, American Express, & JCB J/ Speedy
- Safety, EMC: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS