Dejavoo Z8 EMV Contactless Tri-Comm Dial, IP, WiFi Credit Card Terminal - Refurbished
The Z8 is the newest countertop terminal from Dejavoo systems. The Z8 comes in 2 versions, the first being dial and Ethernet, and the second adding WiFi connectivity. Please use the drop down menu to select the appropriate Z8 version. Currently the Z8 may not be compatible with all processors, so please confirm compatibility before ordering. The Z8 has a thermal printer, accepts magnetic stripe and EMV cards, supports NFC contactless payments, and is one of the smallest terminals that we offer. One of the more interesting features offered with the Z8 is the ability to queue customer support to call your business directly from the terminal by pressing the F4 button.
- EMV and NFC Contactless built in - EMV 4.x L1 and L2 certified
- Z8 comes with a built in WiFi and Tri-Comm capability (Dial, IP & WiFi)
- Connect to WiFi easily, self discovering so the terminal finds all available Networks!
- 2.4" Color LCD with backlight
- 192 MB of Memory (128 MB RAM / 64 MB DDR RAM)
- Model: The Vega 3000 is PCI PTS v4.x Certified
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass
- Display logo on the screen and print logo on the transaction receipts
- 32bits 400MHz high speed microprocessor
- Brand: Dejavoo
- Product Type: WiFi Credit Card Terminal
- Length: 7.5"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Processor: 32 bits 400MHz Secure Microprocessor
- Memory: Flash / DDR RAM: 128MB / 64MB | Micro SD Socket: Optional
- Display: 2.4" Color TFT-LCD - 320 x 240 pixels
- Communication: Tri comm is standard, Ethernet, Dial-up Modem, 2 x RS232, 2 x USB, WiFi
- Keypad: 15 Standard Keys | Function Keys: 6
- Graphical Printer: 2.25" x 80’, 4" per second
- Crypto: TRNG, DES, T’DES, AES, RSA, MK/SK, DUKPT, T-DES DUKPT
- Indicator: 4 LEDs
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 150°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F
- Software: SDK, KMS, TMS, Simulator, CTOS library, ISO 8583 library, Crypto library
- Magnetic Strip: ISO 7810, 7811 & 7813 Triple Track Bi-Directional
- Contact Card: User card ISO 7816 ID-1 1.8V / 3V / 5V T=0, T=1 SAM Card (up to 4): 2 for Z8, 2 for Z11
- Contactless (standard): ISO 14443 Type A, B, ISO 18092 NFC and Milfare and SONY Felica ~ Working frequency 13.56MHz
- Security & Payment: PCI PTS v4, EMV L1 L2, TQM, PBOC L1 L2, Visa PayWave, MasterCard PayPass, American Express, & JCB J/ Speedy
- Safety, EMC: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS