First Data FD150 EMV Contactless New Credit Card Terminal and RP10 Refurb PINpad - Bundle
Bundle version includes 12 month supply of printing paper and ink.
The FD150 is replacing the First Data FD130 as the latest affordable terminal solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device. It offers faster processing and expanded memory with a familiar look and feel.
Improve Your Bottom Line
Deliver Superior Customer Service
- Accept all major bank and credit cards
- Keep POS machine costs low with combination terminal, PIN pad, contactless reader and printer
- Take advantage of 24/7 support
Benefit from Easy-to-Use Technology
- Speed up checkout with faster transactions for shorter lines
- Print super fast receipts
- Help protect customers with PCI level 5 compliance
- Experience an intuitive touch-screen
- Enjoy fast terminal downloads
- Get acquainted with a familiar user interface
Give Your Customers Peace of Mind with the RP10 Companion PIN Pad
- Compact Design - Requires minimal counter space and equipped with three USB ports
- Fast Downloads - Uses IP, dial-up, or Wi-Fi to connect to the network
- Merchant Friendly - Offers one-touch feature for daily functions
- Secured Transactions - Accepts EMV chip cards or NFC payments
- More Payment Options - Processes debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT), and checks
- Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) - Allows international customers to pay in their own currency
- Allow customers to keep their card with them
- Ease concerns about unauthorized use of card
- Reduce physical contact with employees
- Support payment type of their choice including contactless, mobile wallets, PIN cards, gift cards and more
- Minimize security risks with PCI version 5 compliance
- Brand: First Date
- Product Type: Credit Card Terminal & PINpad
- Memory: 128MB
- Flash: 256MB
- Processor: Cortex A5 500MHZ
- Display: 2.7" 320 x 240 Touch Screen
- Printer: Thermal Printer (18 lps)
- Printer Paper Roll Diameter: 1.89"
- Length: 8.11"
- Width: 3.54"
- Depth: 3.27"
- Connectivity: Dial up modem, Ethernet, 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi