Ingenico Desk/5000 Dial/Ethernet PINpad
The Desk/5000 covers the most demanding use cases at the merchant’s counter. With the ability to connect to other POS devices – including the Desk/1000 series PIN pads for richer customer interactions – Desk/5000 is focused on payment in all forms.
Robust design for demanding environment
The responsive keypad improves PIN entry combined with the advanced outer casing make the Desk/5000 very robust, to suit with the most demanding situations.
Optimized check-out with PIN pad series
The compact Desk/1000 series can connect to Desk/5000 terminal – saving space on the worktop and speeding up the checkout.
The Desk/5000 is certified and fully compliant with the latest global and local PCI regulations. The Telium TETRA OS has been futureproofed with top-of-the-line cryptography software and Ingenico’s world-class peer-to-peer encryption technology to keep data safe.
Maximized network availability
This terminal can connect to a wide range of networks, including ethernet and modem support, as well as wireless connections through 3G, GPRS, Dual SIM, Bluetooth and WiFi – all fully optimized so that a connection will always be viable.
The terminal’s intuitive user interface – including powerful multimedia capabilities and a large 3.5 inch color touchscreen – provides best-in-class experiences for customers.
Sustainable design and packaging
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques enhance the recyclability of this terminal range. Paper consumption has been reduced on the Desk/5000 thanks to new digital receipt solutions and digitized product documentation.
Compatible with Ingenico’s suite of services
Keeping the solutions connected, the Desk/5000 works in unison with Ingenico’s supporting service platforms, meaning merchants will have access to business services such as back office reporting and e-receipt management. Software updates and day-to-day support deliver a hassle-free experience for those using this innovative range.
- Provide a robust design for demanding situations
- Enable multiple alternative payment methods
- Manage easily space constraints at the counter thanks to a seamless connection to PIN pads Series
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: PINpad
- Length: 7.3"
- Width: 3.2"
- Width: 2.67"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Processor: Cortex A5
- Memory: Internal 512 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM | External MicroSD up to 32GB optional
- OS: Telium TETRA
- SIM: 2 SIM optional
- SAM: 2 SAM | 3 SAM optional
- Card Readers: Magstripe ISO 1/2/3, 500K lifespan | Smart card EMV Level 1, 500K lifespan | Contactless EMV Level 1
- Display: 3.5" backlit, HVGA (480x320) pixels
- Touchscreen: Resistive, Capacitive
- Keypad: 16 hardtop keys, Raised Marking, Backlit
- Audio: Buzzer
- Video Accelerator: H264 codec
- Thermal Printer: Speed in l/s 20 l/s
- Paper Roll Cage 2.28" width x 1.57" diameter
- Terminal Connectivity: Dial-up MODEM | Ethernet 10/100 base T
- Terminal Connections: USB Host, USB Slave | Power Supply Dedicated power, Jack 1 RS232, 2nd RS232 optional
- Power Supply: 16 W or 32 W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 85% non-condensing at +40°C (104°F)
- Security: PCI PTS 5.x & 4.x