Ingenico IPP320 V3 PINpad, TSYS/Aurora 207A - Refurbished
The compact iPP300 series of retail PIN Pads is the unmatched option for adaptability and convenience. This PCI PTS V3.0 certified payment solution is lightweight, stylish and self-contained. Both the iPP320 and iPP350 plug directly into your cash register for instant installation and easy integration into existing POS systems. When you need a transaction solution that maximizes performance in minimum countertop space, there is no better choice than our iPP320 or iPP350. Customer transactions are fast, private, efficient and secure.
The iPP 320 ensures secure data and application management and enables highly secured electronic transactions. The smart terminal also complies with SRED and Open protocol modules. The optional PIN privacy shield ensures PIN-entry confidentiality.
All Payment Options
In addition to accepting EMV chip & PIN, magstripe, and NFC/contactless payments, the iPP 320 also supports new NFC technologies, such as loyalty, and wallets.
Designed for Retail
Robust and optimized for fast checkout, the iPP 320 is designed to meet the needs of intense retail environments. It is compact, requires minimum counter space and provides easy handling. A large 15-key backlit keypad, LCD display and function keys allow comfortable, convenient interactions.
All Connectivity & Communication
The iPP 320 connects to an ECR, a POS or a PC via direct connection, such as Ethernet or RS232. This plug-and-play device is equipped with a single multi-point mono connector cable for seamless integration.
Telium 2 Operating System
Powered by Ingenico, Telium 2 technology is the result of 30 years’ of experience in the payment industry. Secure, highly integrated and fast, Telium 2 is a world leading platform for secure payment services. With advanced functions, it can easily manage more than 2,000 graphical libraries and handle new business service apps. Telium 2 is the fully scalable, reliable operating system embedded into Ingenico’s 27 million terminals deployed worldwide.
- A fast, secure point of sale (POS) and point of payment solution
- Improve customer experience through an intuitive interface and acceptance of contactless payments
- Expand consumer choice by accepting multiple methods of electronic payment
- Speed payment system integration with seamless plug-and-play installation
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: PINpad
- Length: 6.61"
- Width: 3.26"
- Height: 1.57"
- Weight: 0.59 lbs
- Processor: ARM 9 & ARM 7
- Memory: 128 MB flash | 32 MB SDRAM | ?SD supporting up to 8G
- SAM: 3
- Card Readers: Smart Card | Magstripe | Contactless
- Display: LCD 128 x 64 White Backlit
- Terminal Connectivity: USB | RS232 | Ethernet
- Keypad: Backlit Operational Keys 15
- Audio: Buzzer
- Encryption Request: TSYS/Aurora 207A
- Power Supply: Powered USB - 5V 500 mA | Powered RS232 - 5V or 12V | Powered Ethernet - POE compliant with 802.3af | External Power Supply - Optional
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to +45°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131°F (+20°C to +55°C)
- Relative Humidity: 85% HR to 131°F (55°C)
Data Sheet - IPP320