Ingenico ISC Touch 250 EMV NFC Terminal
The iSC Touch 250 meets the industry’s highest and newest hardware and software security requirements and is PCI PTS 3.x & 4.x certified. It complies with SRED and Open protocol modules, and supports all point-to-point encryption (P2PE) solutions for reduced PCI DSS scope.
All Payment Options
The iSC Touch 250 accommodates all forms of payment including EMV chip & PIN, chip & sign, magstripe, signature capture, and NFC/contactless. It also supports new options such as NFC loyalty, couponing, wallets and QR codes.
Designed for Retailers
Designed for use in demanding multi-lane environments, the iSC Touch 250 features a glass display that is highly resistant to impact and scratches, with a lifespan of 1,000,000 signatures. Its dual-head magstripe reader reduces read errors, while its smartcard reader withstands 500,000 card insertions. Single-cable multi-point mono connector ensures easy integration & terminal replacement.
The optimized glass display on the iSC Touch 250 reduces reflectivity and assures outstanding readability even in poor lighting. On the iSC Touch 250, the keypad is large, backlit and ADA-compliant. The fast processor guarantees instant, accurate transactions.
The iSC Touch 250 provides high quality, durable signature capture for electronic payments, receipt storage, and business applications, such as contracts, warranty programs, and enrollments. Authentication with biometric signature is available, including speed and screen pressure for better recognition.
The powerful hardware video decoder plays multimedia content from the standard ultra-compressed H264 codec using a speaker and a stereo-out headset. The iSC Touch 250 is equipped to manage image libraries, touchscreen and multimedia.
- Built on the market-leading Telium 2 technology platform with a dual processor architecture
- Among the first POS devices available in the U.S. to meet the latest PCI PTS V4 security standards and is SRED V2 approved (in non-contactless mode)
- Supports the latest international security algorithms, including DES, TDES, RSA, DUKPT and Master/Session
- Delivers powerful performance in a small, robust package with a bright color easy-to-use display, stereo sound, and backlit keypad for PIN entry protection
- Gives options to accept all forms of payment including MSR, EMV, contactless and mobile NFC
- Comes with payment technologies already embedded with no need to add on component upgrades
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: NFC Terminal
- Length: 6.6
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 2.0"
- Weight: 1.258 lbs
- Processor: Main Processor Thunder (ARM9), 450 MIPS | Crypro Processor Booster (ARM7), 50 MIPS
- Memory: Internal 128 Mbytes Flash NAND, 64 Mbytes SDRAM | External ?SD supporting up to 32 GB
- OS: Telium 2
- Secure Access Module: 2
- Card Readers: Magnetic stripe triple track, dual heads | Smart card EMV L1, 500,000 insertions | Contactless integrated reader
- Display: Size 4.3" 480 x 272, widescreen (16:9) | 65K colors Projected capacitive technology
- Touch Screen: Finger and stylus touch
- Stylus: Non Mechanical
- Signature Capture: Supports 1 million signatures
- Keypad: Raised symbols 15 keys hard plastic backlit
- Audio: Speaker and audio output jack, Buzzer
- Connectivity: USB device USB 2.0 - Device | USB host USB 2.0 - Host | Serial RS232 | Ethernet 10/100 BT | Tailgate Factory option
- Power Supply: Powered USB 12V USB power | POE Compliant with 802.3 AF (option) | SDL RS485 and power (option) | External power supply Optional 8V to 12V
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Privacy shield: Factory option
- PCI PIN transaction security PCI PTS 3.x & 4.x certified
Data Sheet - iSC 250