Ingenico Lane/3000 EMV Contactless PINpad
Designed to manage thousands of transactions per day, the Lane/3000 is a cutting-edge retail PIN Pad, ideal for multiple use cases and environments including retail, hotels, and restaurants. Available in two forms, the retailer can choose between the Deluxe or the Basic version.
Flexible options for different business needs
This cutting-edge solution is available in two models: The Basic (Non-Modular) and the Deluxe (Modular). The Basic model focuses exclusively on processing EMV payments for multi-lane checkout use cases. The Deluxe model includes optional high-end features such as a camera, POE, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. With these solutions, businesses can choose whether they want to focus on the core payment or offer more flexibility by promoting a range of other innovative payment and communication options.
Security you can count on
The Lane/3000 is certified and fully compliant with the latest global and local PCI Regulations (PCI PTS 5.x & 6.x). The Telium TETRA OS has been future-proofed with top-of-the-line cryptography software and Ingenico’s world-class peer-to-peer encryption technology to keep data safe. Designed to be fixed to each lane, Lane/3000 is equipped with anti-theft systems, such as Kensington locks, to strengthen physical security.
Designed for retailers
Designed for retail usage, the Lane/3000 is featured with a heavy-duty magstripe and smartcard readers optimized to boost transaction speeds. Its very large dedicated contactless card reader zone speeds up checkout times for customers. With its compact and robust design, it integrates into any retail environment, including semi-unattended retail store kiosks.
Compatible with Ingenico’s suite of services
Keeping the solutions connected, the Lane/3000 works together with Ingenico’s supporting service platforms, meaning retailers will have access to business services such as estate management reporting. Software updates and day-to-day support deliver a hassle-free experience for those using this innovative payment device.
- Robust design for even the most demanding situations
- High-end keypad for a seamless PIN entry
- Integrates easily into any environment
- Enhanced payment security with PCI PTS 5.x & 6.x certification
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: PINpad
- Length: 7.08"
- Width: 3.26"
- Height: 1.69"
- Weight: 0.56 lbs
- Processor: Cortex A5
- Memory: Internal 256 MB Flash, 128 MB RAM
- OS: Telium TETRA HTML5
- SAM: 1 SIM
- Card Readers: Magstripe ISO 1/2/3, 500K lifespan | Smart card EMV Level 1, 500K lifespan | Contactless EMV Level 1 3.0 spec compliant
- Display: 2.8" backlight, QVGA (320x240 pixels)
- Keypad: 15 keys, raised markings, backlit| 4 function keys
- Audio: Buzzer
- Terminal Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100 base T
- Terminal Connections: USB Host, USB Slave | Serial RS232 | Powered USB Retail 5 V & 12 V | Powered RS 232 12 V
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0 to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Relative Humidity: 104°F (85% HR at +40°C)
- PCI PTS 5.x & 6.x certified
- Rated for attended and self-service semi-attended use cases
- Active connector removal
- Kensington lock receptacles