Ingenico Lane/5000 EMV Contactless PINpad
The most advanced designed-for-retail terminal, Lane/5000 combines payment acceptance and third-party apps to reinforce consumer engagement.
The Lane/5000 is PCI-PTS 5.x certified and satisfies the latest hardware and software security requirements. Its Telium TETRA OS uses the latest cryptographic schemes with future-proof key length
All Payment Options
The Lane/5000 supports all forms of electronic payments including EMV chip & PIN, chip & sign, magstripe, signature capture, and NFC/contactless.
User-friendly and intuitive interface
Featuring rich multimedia capabilities and a large 3.5" color touchscreen, the Lane 5000 PINpad enhances consumer interactions throughout the checkout experience.
Designed for Retailers
Conceived for intensive retail usage, the Lane/5000 features a durable signature-capable screen, heavy duty magnetic stripe and smartcard readers optimized for transaction speed, and a multipoint connector for easy integration. It provides compatibility with the most widespread stand pole adaptors.
Built-in data capture capabilities
With its optional camera, the Lane/5000 enables alternative payment schemes and unlimited possibilities for business Apps.
Seamless NFC payment experience
The Ingenico 5000 PINpad makes NFC acceptance easy. Its dedicated and visible reader zone is enhanced with smooth backlit glass. This ergonomic reader offers consumers an intuitive experience and improves retailer efficiency.
Compatible with Ingenico’s suite of services
Keeping the solutions connected, the Lane/5000 works in unison with Ingenico’s supporting service platforms, meaning merchants will have access to business services such as estate management reporting. Software updates and day-to-day support deliver a hassle-free experience.
- Enhance the purchasing experience by combining a large touchscreen display within a compact consumer-facing terminal
- Accelerate checkout by offering electronic signature and boosting NFC acceptance
- Leverage a robust terminal designed for the most demanding retail environments
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: PINpad
- Length: 7.4"
- Width: 4.3"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Processor: Cortex A5
- Memory: Internal 512 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM | External Micro SD up to 32 GB (optional)
- OS: Telium TETRA
- SAM: 3 (Optional)
- Card Reader: Magstripe ISO 1/2/3, 500K lifespan | Smart Card EMV Level 1, 500K lifespan | Contactless EMV Level 1 compliant
- Display: 3.5" backlight, QVGA (320x240 pixels)
- Touchscreen: Finger & stylus (1000K lifespan signature)
- Keypad: 15 keys, Raised Markings, Backlit
- Audio: Buzzer | Audio Jack Stereo | Speaker Mono
- Video Accelerator: H264 codec
- Camera: 5M pixels autofocus (QR code library embedded) (optional)
- Terminal Connections: USB Host | 2nd USB Host| USB Slave| 1 RS232
- Terminal Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100 base T
- Power Supply: Powered USB 12V (USB retail) | Powered RS232 12V| Powered Ethernet PoE 802.3af compliant | External power supply optional
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0 to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Relative Humidity: 85% HR at 104°F (+40°C)
- Security: PCI PTS 5.x