Ingenico Move/5000 TETRA 4G PINpad with Camera
Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the Move/5000 is the perfect business companion for hospitality, retail and small merchants, creating a seamless mobile shopping experience.
Fast introduction with Telium TETRA OS
The Telium TETRA OS integrates with existing payment methods to ensure a seamless introduction into a business’ payment environment. Merchants also have greater control over the payment experience that they’re offering customers by utilizing useful HTML5 applications.
Alternative payment methods
From mobile wallets to traditional payments, Move/5000 has it all covered. The Move/5000 contains payment hardware such as NFC couponing, chip & PIN, swipe and sign, contactless and more to facilitate the processing of alternative payment methods – including those enabled by camera, like QR codes.
The Move/5000 is certified and fully compliant with the latest global and local PCI regulations. The Telium TETRA OS has been future-proofed with top-of-the-line cryptography software and Ingenico’s world-class peer-to-peer encryption technology to keep data safe.
Maximized network availability
Even on the go, those using the Move/5000 terminal will have strong connections to the internet. That’s because this terminal utilizes a wide range of wireless connectivity options and automatic network switching between 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – all fully optimized so that connection will always be viable.
The Move/5000 is dynamic by design and offers and intuitive user interface is powerful multimedia capabilities and a large 3.5-inch color touchscreen that helps create an optimized experience for customers. Its new and ultra-responsive rubber keypad improves PIN entry for customers.
Compatible with Ingenico’s suite of services
Keeping the solutions connected, the Move/5000 works with Ingenico’s supporting service platforms, meaning merchants will have access to business services such as estate management. Software updates and day-to-day support deliver a hassle-free experience for those using this innovative payment device.
- Enhanced customer engagement at the point of decision
- Sleek design for high-end environments
- Intuitive interface for best-in-class user experience
- Never disconnect via automatic network switching
- Brand: Ingenico
- Product Type: 4G PINpad
- Width: 3.1"
- Weight: 0.69 lbs
- Processor: Cortex A5
- Memory: Internal 512 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM | External Micro SD up to 32 GB
- OS: Telium TETRA
- SIM: 1 SIM optional | 2 SIM
- SAM: 3 SAM | 2 SAM optional
- Card Reader: Magstripe ISO 1/2/3, 500K lifespan | Smart Card EMV Level 1, 500K lifespan | NFC/Contactless EMV Level 1 compliant
- Data Capture: Positioning GPS Tracking | Barcode Reader 1D/2D | Camera 5M pixels autofocus
- Display: 3.5" backlight, HVGA (480x320 pixels)
- Touchscreen: Resistive | Capacitive optional
- Keypad: 16 Keys, Raised Markings, Backlit
- Audio: Buzzer | Audio Jack Stereo | Speaker Mono
- Video Accelerator: H264 codec
- Thermal Printer: Speed in lines/s up to 30 lines/s
- Paper Roll Cage: 58 mm width x Ø 40 mm | 58 mm width x Ø 25 mm optional
- Terminal Connections: USB Host Slave | Power Supply Dedicated power Jack
- Terminal Connectivity: WAN 4G
- Battery: Li-ion 2900mAh
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Relative Humidity: 85% non-condensing at +40°C (104°F)
- Security: PCI PTS 5.x Certified