Magtek Dynapro EMV PINpad - Black
Secure Keypad and secure card reader authenticator
In today’s banking environment, customers tend to save their most critical banking needs for branch visits. Make the most of these visits and enable your tellers to easily transition to sales opportunities with the DynaPro family of products, sleek, multifunction, mountable secure keypad backed by the MagneSafe Security Architecture. DynaPro and DynaPro v3 have integrated features providing a single point-of-transaction for all of your customer’s transactional needs. The compact design provides a small footprint that fits easily into teller and back office environments.
Transactions may include new accounts, teller window applications, checking, savings, mortgages, retail transactions, or other options where there is interaction between the cardholder and the service representative. DynaPro and DynaPro v3 come standard as a secure keypad with a secure card reader authenticator (SCRA), EMV contact/contactless, encrypting keypad, color display, programmable function buttons, and a USB 2.0 interface. Optional features include: NFC contactless card reader (for International use select DynaPro v3), signature capture, privacy shield, and Ethernet interface.
DynaPro and DynaPro v3 provide the highest levels of physical and logical security combine the industry’s best practices and standards for encryption (3DES), key management (DUKPT), and data protection. Protecting consumer transaction data by encrypting all magstripe, smartcard, contactless, and manually keyed data as soon as it is entered into the device.
Ease of EMV/NFC Implementation
MagneSafe Security Architecture is an open platform, ensuring financial institutions can easily migrate across various service providers, gateways, processors, and domains as needed. Start offering your customers an EMV/NFC payment terminal today or install now for magstripe card transactions and turn on EMV in the future. MagTek provides a comprehensive platform of drivers, APIs, and SDKs which allow for fast development and easy integration.
- Brand: Magtek
- Product Type: EMV PINpad
- Color: Black
- Length: 8.8"
- Width: 3.3"
- Height: 2.4"
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Operating System: Windows XP or later (32-bit or 64-bit); Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 (Not required but suggested)
- CPU and Memory: 32-bit secure processor, 256 MBit flash memory, 64 MBit internal SDRAM memory
- Status Indicators: For EMV card insertion
- Device Compatibility: Windows
- Connection Method: USB or Ethernet, RJ25 modular jack
- Interface: USB 2.01 (USB 1.1 compatible) or Ethernet
- Display: 320x240 pixels Backlit; color liquid crystal display (LCD) TFT color
- Secure Keypad: 16 Keys (3 Function Keys), raised marking
- Web Services: Magensa Services
- Battery: Lithium
- Current and Power: USB port powered. 5VDC, 250mA
- Ethernet Options: 5VDC, 900mA
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140 °F (-10 °C to 60°C)
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing