NEXGO N5S Tablet Payment POS Terminal - Black, Bundle
Bundle version includes 12 month supply of printing paper and ink.
The NEXGO N5 terminal is a sleek and secure payment solution. With many connectivity options, this NEXGO POS Machine allows for multiple payment types including NFC, EMV, PIN-based transactions, and signature capture. It also features a front-facing camera and barcode scanner. Best of all, the N5 comes with a dual CPU. Don't forget to buy a charger for your NEXGO POS Terminal!
Large screen allows for multi-media use, including video demonstrations and ads, while a thermal printer tucked behind the screen maximizes screen functionality.
EMV & NFC support allow you to adapt to the changing payment solution environment
Designed to stand alone or work with your existing POS solution, the N5 also features a dual CPU allowing you to run customer-facing content while maintaining a secure CPU for payments.
Unparalleled security and compliance, including EMV, PCI PTS, PCI PADSS and P2PE.
- Always on 24/7 customer support
- Easy remote configuration and management (Terminal Access Portal (TAP))
- Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Brand: NEXGO
- Product Type: POS Terminal
- Length: 7.32"
- Width: 3.23"
- Height: 2.52"
- Weight: 0.92 lbs
- Processor: 4 Core CPU + ARM Cortex-M4
- Memory: 8 GB Flash, 1 GB RAM
- Slots: 2 PSAM card slots, 1 SIM card slot, 1 SD card slot
- Card Readers: Contactless - ISO/IEC 14443, Magstripe - 3 track, bi-directional, Smart card - ISO 7816
- Display: 5.5" color capacitive screen, 720 x 1280
- Audio: Mono, Stereo
- PINpad: Internal
- Thermal Printer Paper Roll: 2.28" W x 1.57" D
- Ports: 1 Micro USB host/slave
- Communication: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Camera: 5MP (Rear & Front-Facing)
- GPS Tracking: GPS
- Power Supply: Input - 100-240V, 50-60Hz, Output - 5V/2A
- Battery: Li-ion 4300mAh
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity (non-condense): 5% to 95%
- Certifications: PCI PTS 4.x, Paywave, Paypass, EMV Level 1 & 2, PCI PADSS, P2PE