Star Micronics Ethernet Kitchen Printer - Black Grey, Bundle
Bundle version includes 12 month supply of printing paper and ink.
Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on the kitchen order, the SP742 is an ideal kitchen printing solution. This fast, printer offers crisp, easy to read type for quick viewing, clamshell design for easy paper loading and an embedded power supply for space efficiency.
With easy loading, a small countertop footprint, and an efficient paper cutter - this impact printer’s ideal for kitchens. Connect it to your point of sale via the included ethernet cable. Wi-Fi and router required. Kitchen printer paper is sold separately.
Plug and Play Set Up
When equipped with Star's WebPRNT technology, the SP742 WebPRNT can support restaurants using a web-based application to provide a seamless transition from the front-of-house to the back-of-house operation. Also available with Apple MFi certified Bluetooth interface, Star's SP742 BTi can support kitchens and back of house operations without wiring that can get in the way of its staff. The SP742 BTi supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices in addition to Android and Windows devices.
Part of a Full Restaurant POS Solution
The SP742 is just one part of Star Micronics POS solution offering for full-service restaurants and quick service restaurants (QSR). Star Micronics is proud to offer a full range of POS hardware including receipt and label printers, back-of-house kitchen ticket printers, cash drawers, the technology required for online ordering, and more.
- Reliable kitchen printer
- Internal power supply
- Splash-proof design
- Two color printing capability
- High-speed throughput: 13 receipts/tickets per minute
- Available with Apple MFi certified Bluetooth
- "Drop-In and Print" paper loading
- Available with CloudPRNT online ordering service support
- Brand: Star Micronics
- Product Type: Kitchen Printer
- Height: 9.64"
- Width: 6.29"
- Depth: 5.98"
- Weight: 3.81 lbs
- Color: Black Grey
- Material: Plastic
- Power Modes: Plug into an outlet
- Connectivity: Ethernet (requires a Wi-Fi router)
- Paper Width: 2.99"
- Paper Roll Diameter: Up to 3.35"
- Print Speed: 4.7 LPS
- Thickness 1 Ply Paper: 0.065 ~ 0.085mm
- Sensors: Paper End Sensor, Black Mark Sensor
- Power Supply: Internal, Power Cable Included
- Safety Standards: UL, C-UL, TuV, CB, FCC Class A, VCCI Class A, EN55022, CE
- Power Consumption: Average 36W, Printing, 10W
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 50° C
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% RH (without condensation)
- Warranty: 2 Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Kitchen Printer
- Ethernet Cable
- Vertical Mount Accessory
- Paper Guide (2.28")
- Power Cable (6ft.)
- Power Switch Cover