Verifone Vx680 Wireless Terminal and First Data FD410 Terminal Rentals - Bundle
Bundle version includes 12 month supply of printing paper and ink.
Flexible Connectivity options enable payment acceptance anywhere, and its large touchscreen and small size make it easy to use. The VX 680 supports value-added apps, giving merchants new revenue opportunities.
From delivery services to stadium vendors, all businesses will benefit from wireless connection options, lightning-fast processing speeds, and the reliability and security of the proven VX platform.
Optional base stations provide additional connectivity options for greater flexibility.
Apriva network SIM card can be used with your wireless credit card terminal. Once your terminal is configured correctly, the Apriva SIM card will allow your terminal to communicate with your payments processor wirelessly allowing you to accept payments virtually anywhere.
Typical pricing is as follows:
- Wireless Terminal - $60/month, 5+-$55/month
- $15 download fee
- One month minimum
- Delivers wireless connection through GPRS, WiFi/Bluetooth combo or 3G to meet any environment requirement
- Enables mobile payments with Verifone’s NFC software technology
- Supports loyalty-building, profit-producing and value-added applications
- Offers maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption
- PCI PED 2.0 and PCI PTS 3.0 approved
First Data FD410
The First Data FD410 terminal is a wireless, hand-held point-of-sale device that merchants can use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options. Merchants have access to wireless downloads wherever they are. And with the touch-screen interface, it is an easy product to train on and use. This terminal enables merchant to receive the full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT, all from a single provider. Plus, with the "store-and-forward" capability, merchants can ensure card-present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
- Compact design with sleek titanium look
- Full First Data processing product set
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- PCI 3.1 approved
- Hardware/software support for 3G technologies, which provide more connection options
- "Store-and-forward" capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal
- Also available is an optional car charger that can be used when on the go
Specifications - Vx680
- Brand: Verifone
- Product Type: Terminal
- Length: 6.77"
- Width: 3.23"
- Height: 2.44"
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- Processor: 400 MHz ARM11 32-bit RISC
- Memory: 192MB (128MB Flash/ 64MB SDRAM)
- Display: 3.5" color QVGA, resistive touch screen
- Operating System: Verix
- Touch Screen: Resistive touch
- Printer: 18 lps, 38mm paper roll
- EMV Smart Card Reader: EMV level 1 & 2 Type Approved
- Battery: Li-Ion 7.2V/1800mAh
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Other Standard Features: 3 SAM slots, audio/video player
- Includes: Terminal, power supply, 1 roll paper