Zebra Symbol USB Bar Code Scanner
The affordable Symbol LS2208 handheld barcode scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range from near-contact to 17 inches makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems.
Note: USB Bar Code Scanner must be plugged into a USB port. If you need a wireless scanner, shop the Bluetooth Bar Code Scanner.
Class-Leading Range Combines with High Density Barcode Support
Workers can capture the everyday 13 mil UPC barcodes on items over 25 in (63.5 cm) away, and the high density barcodes common on small retail items – all in one device.
Deploy in Every Corner of the World
With support for 97 international keyboards, the LS2208 is ready for operation in your country, right out of the box.
With its patented single board construction, patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element, scratch resistant tempered glass exit window and a stringent drop and tumble specification, the LS2208 delivers reliable all-day, every day operation.
- High performance 1-D laser scanner
- Wide working range: contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Multiple interfaces available
- Plug-and-play, universal cable, intuitive scanning
- Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Hands-free Intellistand
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)
- Brand: Zebra
- Product Type: Scanner
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 3.34"
- Weight: 0.33 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Power Modes: Connect to a power source via USB
- Connectivity: USB
- Voltage and Current: 5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
- Scanner Type: Bi-directional
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan Element Frequency: 50Hz
- Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
- Interfaces Supported: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468x/9x
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- UPC/EAN with Supplementals
- UPC/ EAN 128
- Code 39
- Code 39 Full ASCII
- Code 39 TriOptic
- Code 128
- Code 128 Full ASCII
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Discrete 2 of 5
- Code 93
- Code 11
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants
- Chinese 2 of 5