Verifone Vx680 WiFi with EMV Contactless Wireless Terminal
Flexible Connectivity options enable payment acceptance anywhere, and its large touchscreen and small size make it easy to use. The VX 680 supports value-added apps, giving merchants new revenue opportunities.
From delivery services to stadium vendors, all businesses will benefit from wireless connection options, lightning-fast processing speeds, and the reliability and security of the proven VX platform.
Optional base stations provide additional connectivity options for greater flexibility.
Apriva network SIM card can be used with your wireless credit card terminal. Once your terminal is configured correctly, the Apriva SIM card will allow your terminal to communicate with your payments processor wirelessly allowing you to accept payments virtually anywhere.
- Delivers wireless connection through GPRS, WiFi/Bluetooth combo or 3G to meet any environment requirement
- Enables mobile payments with Verifone’s NFC software technology
- Supports loyalty-building, profit-producing and value-added applications
- Offers maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption
- PCI PED 2.0 and PCI PTS 3.0 approved
- Brand: Verifone
- Product Type: Terminal
- Length: 6.77"
- Width: 3.23"
- Height: 2.44"
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- Processor: 400 MHz ARM11 32-bit RISC
- Memory: 192MB (128MB Flash/ 64MB SDRAM)
- Display: 3.5" color QVGA, resistive touch screen
- Operating System: Verix
- Touch Screen: Resistive touch
- Printer: 18 lps, 38mm paper roll
- EMV Smart Card Reader: EMV level 1 & 2 Type Approved
- Battery: Li-Ion 7.2V/1800mAh
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Other Standard Features: 3 SAM slots, audio/video player
- Includes: Terminal, power supply, 1 roll paper